Monday, October 21, 2013

Contentment.

Today was a really good day.

Like, really, really, good.

It started off with nostalgia and reminiscing on years past, as I ended RA duty in my old home and dorm, but not in a sad depressing way, but more of a "I'm really thankful that I shared that year with those people" kind of way.

Later, I went back to my dorm where I got to hangout with a bunch of cool girls that I'm privileged to call friends, not just residents.

THEN, I cleaned my room! Guys, I cleaned! (*celebrate*) It's gotten so bad around here lately and it really, really, needed to be done. Needless to say, I can now sleep a little better tonight.

After that, I went to Starbucks for some solid study time, got some reading done and then sent out and responded to e-mails.

FINALLY, as if that wasn't already good enough, I stepped outside of my comfort zone and spent time with some friends and strangers at a friend's gathering. It was a night full of worship and fellowship and it was exactly what I needed, at exactly the time I needed it.

It goes without saying, then, that I am super grateful for this weekend. Though I didn't get as much homework as I wanted done, this weekend was life-giving, and that is a blessing.

Thanking Jesus for this time tonight.

I hope your weekend was great as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate every comment you send! Xoxo

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS