Saturday, November 1, 2014

disposables // #1

In an effort to discipline myself from my daily use of my iPhone camera, documenting everything, all the time, as I tend to do, I've committed to documenting my year with disposable cameras. Already, i'm finding this to be really hard because I can't take a photo of everything since a disposable camera only has so many exposures on it. And even when I do take a photo, I can't look at how it turned out right away and retake it if need be, because what's done is done. I've also found it really rewarding though! There's something so fun about raw film, edited with nothing but natural light.

Anyway, here we go, the first of many to come:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate every comment you send! Xoxo

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS