Sunday, July 14, 2013

Welcome!


Hey friends!

I'm Elizabeth.

I am a follower of Jesus, lover of people and friend to coffee.

I used to blog under this same domain when I was in high school but I didn't use it well and i'm looking to start over.

I am starting this blog in part because of where I believe Jesus is leading me and because at twenty-years-of-age, I have found that these are the years worth capturing and living.

I am seeking to get past the monotony of life, to live one that is worthy of the calling I've received from my Father in Heaven and to tell some pretty great stories through it.

I hope you'll join me in telling them!

(I'm new to this community and I'd love to find other bloggers who are seeking more creative lives or who can be an encouragement to me!)

Grace and peace,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate every comment you send! Xoxo

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS