Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's raining!!

Can you hear it!?!

It's raining outside! Like really raining and it's awesome!

And honestly, for the first time in a long time, it's a really nice thing.

It's been a dryer summer than normal and though that would generally be a good thing, unlike most people who love to soak up the rays in the summer while sipping on their iced coffees and scrolling through their Instagram feed, I am definitely more of a cold weather, wear cozy sweaters and scarves while holding a nice mug of hot coffee in my hands kind of gal.

I guess that's just the Oregonian in me talking, or the Seattle getting to me, take your pick, i'm not so sure either way.

In any case,

The smell and sound of rain brings me joy and I stop and wonder if people other than those in the Pacific Northwest recognize that about rain...

If they appreciate it.

I hope so.

Anyhow, summer can stay and come back tomorrow but for now, I'll enjoy this rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate every comment you send! Xoxo

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS