Thursday, October 31, 2013

Things are going to be different and that's okay.



Already, this year is looking so different to me from what I expected or wanted it to look like and I have times where it really gets me down and honestly, sometimes I wonder why that is, what I could be doing differently or even if I should be worrying. But then, when I spend time really getting into my classes (I'm taking some pretty cool ones) and deeper into knowledge on Christian Doctrine and Reconciliation, those emotions fall away. God whispers to me that it's going to be okay, that I am His daughter and that His plans for me are now, right this moment, even as I study and learn more about Him. That's he's got me in His arms and that it's not the end of the world if things are different. And you know what? That's all I need. Thank you Lord for Your comfort, for the way You made me and for my story, that even now, You are working in. May my heart and soul be ever after You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate every comment you send! Xoxo

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS