Friday, November 8, 2013

How are you doing?

You know, lately, I've been feeling really good about things. People ask me all the time, "How are you doing?" and my response is always, "um...good." But really, I am. I am doing well. I guess I just don't stop to think about it very often and I need to be doing a better job of that but I really have no reason to complain. I have all my girls here with me and minus a few colds, they are healthy. I am finding that as people start to get settled into their roles with a new year here at SPU, my friends and I are learning to make time for each other, which is wonderful cause time with them is life-giving and though there is always so much to do with school, (when isn't there?) I'm feeling optimistic. Time will find its way and things are going to get done, one way or another. Maybe that's a bad view but right now, i'm gonna roll with it.

So yeah, i'm "um...good" and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate every comment you send! Xoxo

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS